- Collectd – Daemon to collect System Performance Statistics
- Collects CPU, Memory, Disk, Network, Per Process stats (Regex), Postgresql, mongodb, turbostat, qpid, foreman, DynFlow, Passenger, Puppet, Tomcat, collectd..etc
- Carbon receives metrics, and flushes them to whisper database files
- Graphite is webapp frontend to carbon
- Grafana – Visualize metrics from multiple backends.
- Dashboards saved in json and customized by Ansible during deployment
3) How do i configure performance?
Archit has come up with a nice blog for configuration
Description of metrics collected in satperf: