if you see below issue, its due to new pip-6.1.1 release. In this release they have remove the attribute “url” and used “link” in that place, so, devstack guys who were using “url” in the “openstack/requirements” project also need to change the variable. And I think you don’t have the updated “openstack/requirements” project.
+ python update.py /opt/stack/keystone
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “update.py”, line 273, in <module>
File “update.py”, line 258, in main
_copy_requires(options.suffix, options.softupdate, args)
File “update.py”, line 219, in _copy_requires
source_reqs = _parse_reqs(‘global-requirements.txt’)
File “update.py”, line 140, in _parse_reqs
reqs[_parse_pip(pip)] = pip
File “update.py”, line 101, in _parse_pip
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/req/req_install.py”, line 128, in url
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘url’
Following steps you can use to solve this issue:
1. Do ./unstack.sh
2. Go to /opt/stack/ and delete the requirements folder.
3. Go to devstack folder and run stack.sh again.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,000 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 33 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Power8 server is capable of running in either PowerVM or PowerKVM hypervisor mode. USer would have to change firmware on machine to run in specific Hypervisor mode. PowerKVM runs on OPAL firmware.
1) Open ASM
2) User need to power off machine before changing Hypervisor mode.
3) System Configuration -> Firmware Configuration. Change Firmware to OPAL to run in on PowerKVM mode. Or PowerVM to run on PowerVM mode.
4) Power on your machine and start using in PowerKVM mode.
This posy helps you to Install powerkvm machine which is just shipped from factory. Make sure to get right OPAL firmware for right version of hypervisor from partnerworld (customers)
1) PowerOn machine. Front side of the box, you find a control panel. With right set of values from manual, you will get default FSP ip.
2) Remove all HMC connections.
3) connect your laptop and FSP port using a cable. And configure your laptop with an IP in the range of default FSP IP which you got from control panel.
4) so now you can ping default FSP ip from your laptop.
5) Now open ASM using default FSP up and power off machine. The go to hypervisor mode. Change mode to powerkvm (default powervm).
6) change FSP ip in network services with desired IP.
7) open ipmi console or connect monitor to power8 box to access console.
8) install can be done using various ways : dvd/pxe/https..etc.
9) insert dvd and start install. Install goes like any other linux box.
10) during network port , make sure to select bridge on active NIC and assign static IP or DHCP.
11) installation is completed. 🙂